For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Shipped from: UK
Out of stock
About Safed Musli
Safed Musli known as Asparagus Adscende grows as a tall thorny plant. Its botanical name is Chlorophytum borivilianum. It is commonly used for treatment of problems and is a well known stimulant or aphrodisiac. It is considered as an alternative for Viagra. Sperm count can be increased by taking the herb in right quantity.
Its tubers are used in Ayurvedic medicine. It contains about 30% alkaloids, Natural steroid saponin (10-20%), polysaccaroids (40 to 45%), carbohydrates and proteins (5% to 7%). White Musli or Safed Musli is used for preparation of a health tonic in general and sexual debilities. As it is very rich in glycosides, it works very well in curing impotency.
Musli SX Contain :
- Safed Musli (Asparagus adscendens) – 750mg.
- Excipients : Q.S.
• Helps in physical illnesses.
• Health tonic for general weakness and sexual debility.
How It Works:
* Safed Musli Capsules help in promoting fertility, encouraging the healthy production of semen while also enhancing sexual vigor and control.
* It also helps maintaining a healthy prostate.
* Rejuvenates and helps strengthening the male reproductive system.
* Supports potency and stamina.
* Supports proper prostate size and function.
* Supports healhty production of semen.
* Helps enhancing sexual performance.
2 Caps twice Daily. Caution
There are no known side effects of Safed Musli, if taken under prescribed doses. Higher doses may, however lead to gastrointestinal upset.
Any trademark names used on this site including Viagra®, Cialis®, and Levitra® and other trademarks are the property of each trademark holder. Information on this online pharmacy site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this online pharmacy site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.